£23K to £28K plus Pension & Life Assurance
Award-winning multidisciplined consultancy require a Structural CAD Technician to prepare structural engineering drawings and details using AutoCAD. You’ll be part of an experienced design team working on an interesting mix of projects covering new builds, refurbishments and extensions. With offices throughout the UK, this recognised and trusted consultancy continue to grow year on year.
Structural CAD Technician duties:
- Use AutoCAD to prepare foundation and superstructure drawings.
- Prepare RC reinforcement schedules.
- Assist Structural Engineers and Project Managers as necessary.
- Liaise with design team, Client and Contractor at meetings and in writing.
- Ensure structural drawing quality and compliance to company practices.
- Coordinate structural drawings between members of the design team.
A Structural CAD Technician experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Structural CAD Technician.
- Sound knowledge of Building Structures.
- Excellent AutoCAD skills.
- Roads and drainage experience desirable.
If you would be interested in applying for this position or would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail, then please submit your CV or call Duncan on 07944 949070