£45K to £50K plus excellent benefits
Successful multi-disciplined engineering consultancy requires a Senior Structural Technician skilled in draughting, modelling and project coordination.
Based in central Birmingham West Midlands, the company are experienced in many construction sectors and provide a wide range of services to both public and private clients. As they continually to grow-year-on-year, so does their order book !
Structural CAD/Revit Technician duties:
- Coordinate structural detailing from concept through to final construction
- Prepare accurate 2D GAs and details using AutoCAD
- Prepare accurate structural 3D models using Revit Structure
- Attend design and site meetings unsupervised
- Answer technical queries from architect, engineers and from site
- Ensure structural drawing quality and compliance to company practices
- Visit construction site to check reinforcements
- Assist structural engineers and project managers as necessary
Structural CAD/Revit Technician experience:
- Come from a consultancy background
- Be proficient in steel and reinforcement detailing
- Be proficient in AutoCAD
- Be proficient in Revit
- Are an Excellent communicator
Not for you !
We don’t advertise all our jobs, so more than likely we’ll have a Structural Technician role that is suitable. Register your interest using Duncan@SandersPearson.com
£500 Candidate Referral Payment
We’ll pay £500 direct into your bank account, 3 months from the referred person(s) start date. Register your interest / colleague using Duncan@SandersPearson.com
Sanders Pearson Recruitment
Since 2004, Duncan has helped 100’s of Structural Engineers and Technicians improve their pay, commute or career prospects with consultancies and main contractors across the West Midlands region. See how Duncan can help you by reading his LinkedIn Recommendations