£45K to £50K + Excellent Benefits
Established, award-winning, and multidisciplinary engineering practice has a fine opportunity for a creative-thinking Senior Structural Engineer to join their team in Birmingham, West Midlands. Supporting the Associate Director, the work will be both challenging though rewarding on residential, commercial and industrial schemes for many international blue-chip brands. This is a key appointment in their Birmingham office, employed by a company with a passion for excellence, innovation and environmental sustainability.
Senior Structural Engineer duties:
- Manage concurrent projects and help drive structural engineering projects forward
- Prepare concept and detailed designs
- Coordinate structural, drainage and highway elements within each project
- Check structural calculations prepared by Structural Engineers
- Supervise and brief Structural Revit Technicians
- Attend internal and external design team meetings
- Attend site and carry out site inspections
- Prepare technical and progress reports
Senior Structural Engineer experience:
- Delivery of structural engineering schemes in a design environment
- Proven structural engineering design to relevant design codes and practice
- Experience in the use of Tekla design and analysis software
To apply please submit your CV below, or call Duncan on 07944 949070 for more details.