£27K to £37K + Flexible-working + Parking
Opportunity for an experienced Graduate or Structural Engineer to join an established civil and structural engineering consultancy. Over recent decades, they’ve built up an excellent local client base from established frameworks to private clients. Positioned on the westside of Birmingham, you’ll have the opportunity to work on varied and challenging schemes all in a relaxed, friendly and supportive work environment.
Graduate/Structural Engineer duties:
- Prepare designs, calculations, specifications and reports during design stages
- Check work produced by Structural Revit Technicians
- Assist / undertake technical and feasibility studies, and site investigations
- Attend site and carry out site inspections
- Liaise with client, architects, design engineers and construction contractor
- Provide support to Senior Structural Engineers
Graduate/Structural Engineer experience:
- Structural design experience using general construction methods and materials
- Awareness of Building Regulations, Codes of Practice, and H&S
- Good communication skills
- Use of Tekla / CSC structural design and analysis software is desirable
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering desirable
Submit your CV below, or call Duncan on 07944 949070 for more details.