Graduate Structural Engineer (2+yrs) – Birmingham
£25k to £30k + Benefits
Award-winning international Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy require a Graduate Structural Engineer to join their office in central Birmingham. You’ll be part of an experienced team working on schemes covering residential, health, education and retail sectors. Partnered with a mentor who’ll be able to provide you guidance and advice, the company will support and train you to successfully achieve Chartered Engineer status.
Graduate Structural Engineer Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Assist the team with identifying structural engineering design solutions
• Carry out structural engineering calculations and computational analysis
• Prepare structural engineering drawings and sketches, working with the team to communicate solutions effectively
• Support your team in their daily work
• Contribute to company culture and values, participating in team and company social events
Graduate Structural Engineer Qualifications / Experience:
• A MEng or MSc level degree in a relevant engineering discipline (Structural or Civil Engineering) achieved with minimum 2:1 and above
• A passion for Structural Engineering
• Strong organisation and communication skills
• The right attitude, enthusiasm and drive to succeed in the built environment
For more information about Job No 028, please call Duncan on 07944 949070 or apply below. Not for you ? Refer a friend or colleague and receive payment of up to £500! Email Duncan@SandersPearson.com for details.
Since 2004, I’ve helped 100’s of Structural Engineers & Technicians improve their pay, commute and career prospects with companies throughout the West Midlands region. Personally invited to the centenary dinner of the Institution of Structural Engineers, there’s no one I don’t deal with!
View my LinkedIn profile and testimonials. Click here