£30k to £40k plus benefits
Experienced Structural CAD Technician sought by busy practice based in Dudley, West Midlands. Offering a working environment that is professional, relaxed and friendly, this consultancy service clients from a variety of construction sectors to include Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Health from minor works through to multi-million pound developments. Though you’ll be using AutoCAD predominately, there is potential to use Revit when projects demand. Full training will be provided.
A Structural CAD Technician will ordinarily undertake the following tasks:
– Prepare GA’s and details on projects using AutoCAD
– Coordinate structural drawings between members of the design team
– Liaise with Client, Architects and Engineers to progress designs
– Answer technical queries from site contractors
– Assist Structural Engineers as necessary
– Ensure structural drawing quality and compliance to company practices
– Supervise / mentor less experienced Structural CAD Technicians
A Structural CAD Technician with these skills and background:
– Good working knowledge of construction materials and building forms
– AutoCAD technical drawing experience
– 3D structural modelling using Revit within BIM requirements (desirable)
For more information about job #SP021, please call Duncan on 07944 949070.