£30K to £40K + Pension & Flexible Benefits
Opportunity for a Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join a Birmingham (West Midlands) based multidisciplinary engineering consultancy.
This consultancy has achieved phenomenal growth over the past few years and is anticipating similar going forward, where the Birmingham office is seen as key to their growth strategy. Part of a multidisciplinary team, the infrastructure team has a national presence and works on a multitude of projects for residential, commercial and industrial clients. So you’ll have plenty of projects to get your teeth stuck into, while safe in the knowledge that you’ll always supported and learning from a group of outstanding Senior Civil Engineers and Technical Directors.
Civil Infrastructure Engineer duties:
- Provide technical support in the delivery of civil infrastructure engineering schemes.
- Prepare plans and drawings from scheme development through detailed design.
- Secure technical approvals with statutory/regulatory bodies.
- Liaise with architects, clients, contractors and statutory/regulatory bodies.
- Assist/Prepare engineering reports in support of planning applications.
- Assist/Undertake site visits to monitor the progress of works against specifications.
Civil Infrastructure Engineer experience:
- MEng, BEng, HND or similar technical qualification/experience.
- Working knowledge of Section 104, 278 and 38 adoption procedures.
- Excellent analysis and technical design skills in AutoCAD, WinDes MicroDrainage and PDS (or equivalent design software such as Civils 3D or MXROAD).
- Strong written and verbal communicator.
- Experience working with developers.
- Knowledge of UK planning procedures and experience of providing technical support to secure planning approval.
- Experience of securing technical approvals from highway and drainage authorities.
- Self-motivated team player with good people skills.
Not for you !
We don’t advertise all our jobs, so more than likely we’ll have a Civil Engineer role that is suitable. Register your interest using Duncan@SandersPearson.com
£500 Candidate Referral Payment
We’ll pay £500 direct into your bank account, 3 months from the referred person(s) start date. Register your interest / colleague using Duncan@SandersPearson.com
Sanders Pearson Recruitment
Since 2004, Duncan has helped 100’s of Civil/Structural Engineers and Technicians improve their pay, commute or career prospects with consultancies and main contractors across the West Midlands region. See how Duncan can help you by reading his LinkedIn Recommendations