£35K to £45K + Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands based multi-award winning engineering consultancy require a Civil Infrastructure Engineer skilled in highway, drainage and earthworks design.
The established multi-disciplinary consultancy are experienced in many construction sectors and provide a wide range of services to both public and private clients.
As well as carrying out design work, you’ll also be responsible for attending design and site meetings and performing site inspections.
As they continue to grow-year-on-year, so does their order book !
Civil Infrastructure Engineer duties:
- Project co-ordination of concurrent civil engineering schemes
- Liaise with housing developers, clients, project teams, and local authorities
- Design of infrastructure works including highways and earthwork elements using PDS / AutoCAD
- Design of drainage, sewer and SuDS using MicroDrainage WinDes
- Attend design and site meetings
- Prepare fee proposals
- Supervise and brief Graduate Civil Engineers and Civil CAD Technicians
- Assist the Director in developing the civil engineering team/capability
Civil Infrastructure Engineer experience:
- 5+ years’ post-qualification civil infrastructure engineering experience
- Knowledgeable of relevant codes of practice, design standards, building regulations and H&S legislation
- Prepare drainage and highway designs in relation to S104, S106 and S278
- Civils 3D, PDS and MicroDrainage (WinDes) design competency
- Flood Risk Assessments – desirable
- Civil Engineering degree – desirable
- Working towards chartered engineering status – desirable
Not for you !
We don’t advertise all our jobs, so more than likely we’ll have a Civil Infrastructure Engineer role that is suitable. Register your interest using Duncan@SandersPearson.com
£500 Candidate Referral Payment
We’ll pay £500 direct into your bank account, 3 months from the referred person(s) start date. Register your interest / colleague using Duncan@SandersPearson.com
Sanders Pearson Recruitment
Since 2004, Duncan has helped 100’s of Structural Engineers and Technicians improve their pay, commute or career prospects with consultancies and main contractors across the West Midlands region. See how Duncan can help you by reading his LinkedIn Recommendations