£30K to £40K plus Benefits & Parking !
Reputable and successful, this civil and structural consultancy are looking to strengthen their team by appointing an experienced Civil Infrastructure Technician into their south-west Birmingham office.
Working across a range of development types to include residential, commercial, industrial based projects, the role will offer you the opportunity to develop your skills to eventually lead design projects, to develop client relationships, and to understand more about the commercial aspects of project management. A manager will support you and relevant training will be available.
Civil Infrastructure Technician duties:
- Detailing of infrastructure works including highways, drainage and earthworks elements
- Detailing of Sections 278, 38, 104 and 106 adoption and planning agreement drawings
- Detailing of external levels and private drainage works
- 3D Ground modelling
- Liaise with third party authorities to obtain relevant approval
Civil Infrastructure Technician experience:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working within consultancy
- Strong infrastructure experience including adoptable roads and drainage works
- Familiar with SUDS drainage systems and Flood Risk Assessments
- Familiar with Cut and Fill Earthworks specifications
- Sound knowledge of Civils 3D, Micro Drainage (WinDes) and PDS Ground Modeller
- Ideally a CSCS registered card holder
Not for you !
We don’t advertise all our jobs, so more than likely we’ll have a Structural Technician role that is suitable. Register your interest using Duncan@SandersPearson.com
£250 Candidate Referral Payment
We’ll pay £250 direct into your bank account, 3 months from the referred person(s) start date. Register your interest / colleague using Duncan@SandersPearson.com
Sanders Pearson Recruitment
Since 2004, Duncan has helped 100’s of Civil/Structural Engineers and Technicians improve their pay, commute or career prospects with consultancies and main contractors across the West Midlands region. See how Duncan can help you by reading his LinkedIn Recommendations