Structural CAD / Revit Technician – Redditch, Worcestershire
strong>£35,000 to £50,0000 + pension & parking4>
Experienced Structural CAD / Revit Technician sought by a Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy based in Redditch, Worcestershire. Fronted by a charismatic Director, this established and successful design office has some 5 years’ of work booked in which span a variety of construction sectors, up to £35m. If you don’t already use Revit, they’ll train you to use it !
A Structural CAD / Revit Technician will undertake the following tasks:
- Prepare full structural engineering drawings and models
- Coordinate structural drawings between Architect, Client and Design team
- Answer Main Contractor technical queries from site
- Ensure structural drawing quality and compliance to company practices
- Assist Structural Engineers and Project Managers as necessary
A Structural CAD / Revit Technician with these skills and background:
- An excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Sound experience of technical drawing in a consultancy environment
- Experience of 3D Revit modelling (desirable)
- Run structural detailing projects on a day-to-day basis (desirable)
For more information about Job No 31, please call Duncan on 07944 949070 or hit the (Apply) button below
Not for you ? Refer a friend or colleague and receive a payment of up to £500. Email Duncan@SandersPearson.com for more details.
Since 2004, I’ve helped 100’s of Structural Engineers & Technicians improve their pay, commute and career prospects with companies throughout the West Midlands region.