Structural CAD Technician (Revit desirable) – Birmingham City
£35,000 to £45,000 + excellent benefits
Award-winning international Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy require an experienced Structural CAD Technician (Revit desirable) to join their office in central Birmingham, West Midlands. You’ll be part of an experienced team working on schemes covering residential, health, education and retail sectors. For those without Revit, training will be provided to become proficient. Unrivalled prospects for the ambitious.
Structural CAD Technician Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Use AutoCAD to prepare full structural engineering drawings & details
- Use Revit Structure to model various general building structures
- Liaise with architect, internal design team, and main contractor
- Deal with technical queries from site
- Coordinate structural drawings between members of the project design team
- Ensure structural drawing quality and compliance to company practices
- Assist with project running, site surveys and inspections
Structural CAD Technician Qualifications / Experience:
- Strong technical drawing experience gained with a Civil / Structural Engineering Consultancy
- Knowledge of reinforced concrete (RC) and structural steelwork
- Strong AutoCAD skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- HNC / HND in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification is preferable
- Experience / desire to use Revit Structure would be beneficial
For more information about Job No 30, please call Duncan on 07944 949070 or apply below. Not for you ? Refer a friend or colleague and receive payment of up to £500! Email Duncan@SandersPearson.com for details.
Since 2004, I’ve helped 100’s of Structural Engineers & Technicians improve their pay, commute and career prospects with companies throughout the West Midlands region. Personally invited to the centenary dinner of the Institution of Structural Engineers, there’s no one I don’t deal with!