£35K – £45K plus OT, Bonus, Parking Permit
Established Birmingham-based civil and structural engineering consultancy requires a Senior Structural Technician to coordinate jobs, and prepare drawings in AutoCAD & models in Revit – though Revit is desirable it is by no means essential as training will be provided.
Part of a project team, you’ll be working on residential, commercial and industrial schemes that vary in size and complexity, keeping things interesting! With little staff turnover, this engineering consultant offers a relaxed, friendly and professional work environment.
Senior Structural CAD/Revit Technician duties:
- Coordinate structural detailing from concept through to final construction
- Use AutoCAD to carry out all aspects of detailing to relevant codes
- Attend meetings un/supervised with clients, architect and design engineers
- Answer technical queries from Main Contractor
- Ensure structural drawing quality and compliance to company practices
- Visit construction site to check reinforcements
- Assist structural engineers and project managers as necessary
Senior Structural CAD/Revit Technician experience:
- All round technical drawing expertise within a consultancy environment
- An excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience of 3D structural modelling using Revit – desirable
Not for you !
We don’t advertise all our jobs, so more than likely we’ll have a Structural Technician role that is suitable. Register your interest using Duncan@SandersPearson.com
£500 Candidate Referral Payment
We’ll pay £500 direct into your bank account, 3 months from the referred person(s) start date. Register your interest / colleague using Duncan@SandersPearson.com
Sanders Pearson Recruitment
Since 2004, Duncan has helped 100’s of Structural Engineers and Technicians improve their pay, commute or career prospects with consultancies and main contractors across the West Midlands region. See how Duncan can help you by reading his LinkedIn Recommendations