Senior Structural Engineer – Birmingham, West Midlands
£40,000 – £47,500 + pension, healthcare, & parking
You’ll be inspired by this successful and progressive consultancy based in Birmingham, West Midlands. Currently looking for a Senior Structural Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to work across a wide range of sectors as part of a multi-professional team, delivering a variety of projects up to £100m. Providing a balanced, enjoyable career is really important to this company, and they work hard to make sure everyone feels a valued part of their organisation.
Senior Structural Engineer duties will include:
- Delivery of the engineering service through multi-disciplinary as well as solo appointments
- Undertaking projects of a variety of sizes, sectors and complexity, including project cost control
- Providing expert advice on technical issues
- Representing the firm at client meetings
Senior Structural Engineer key skills and experience:
- Chartered/near Chartered Engineer status (ICE or IStructE)
- Good level of technical knowledge of all type of structural designs (concrete / steel / timber / masonry) in line with British Standards and Eurocodes
- Experience in buildings (residential, commercial and industrial)
- Good understanding of forms of appointment and construction contracts – desirable
- Knowledge of BIM / Revit Structures – desirable
- Full UK driving licence
For more information about Job No 33, call Duncan on 07944 949070 or apply below
Not for you ? Refer a friend or colleague and receive a payment of £300. Email Duncan@SandersPearson.com for more details.
Since 2004, I’ve helped 100’s of Structural Engineers & Technicians improve their pay, commute and career prospects with companies throughout the West Midlands region.