- £38k to £44k plus pension, flexi-time, and parking
Forward-thinking and dynamic company seeking the same attributes in an Intermediate / Senior Structural Engineer. Based in plush Birmingham city centre offices, the engineer will be able to work with minimal supervision on a mix of projects mainly covering residential, commercial, retail, and education sectors up to about £25m. Growing year-on-year, this civil and structural consultancy also have an impressive order book to match. The role offers excellent career progression within a rapidly expanding, friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and a clear vision for innovation.
- Senior Structural Engineer Responsibilities
• Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages, including Tekla and Tedds.
• Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings and reports) is maintained.
• Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
• Lead small to medium new build, refurbishment and building extension projects.
• Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
- Senior Structural Engineer Qualifications/ Experience
• 2:1 or above in Civil / Structural Engineering essential.
• Experience of structural analysis design and analysis software essential.
• Excellent communication and numerical skills required.
• Varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types.
• Chartered or near Chartered status (MICE or MIStructE).
• Experience of assessing existing structures – desirable.
For more information about Job No SP010, please call Duncan on 07944 949070 or apply below.