£32 to £37 per hour. 12+ months / Temp to Perm
Client facing and Main Contractor savvy? Ideal opening for a Senior / Principal Structural Engineer to join one of Birmingham’s most established and successful design offices. The consultancy is split into project teams concentrating on new build, refurbishment and extensions of Residential, Commercial, and Industrial schemes, up to £30m. A highly successful consultancy offering a structured path into senior management, and one that provides full support to Chartership, if not already achieved.
The Contract Structural Engineer will undertake the following tasks:
– Run concurrent structural engineering schemes
– Prepare designs, calculations, specifications and reports
– Liaise with Project team in the development of designs
– Check structural calculations prepared by others
– Review drawings and bending schedules by Structural CAD Technicians
– Attend meetings with the Client, Architect, and Main Contractor
The Contract Structural Engineer will have the following skills and background:
– Client-facing, and able to handle the Main Contactor
– Proven experience of structural design in RC and Steelwork
– Strong communicator in written and verbal form
– A Chartered Structural Engineer or approaching is a bonus
For more information about Job No. SP002, please call Duncan on 07944 949070 or apply below.