Rate £29 to £32 per hour
Length 6+ months
Immediate start for a Contract Structural Engineer with good / recent residential experience. Birmingham-based, this consultancy work the main construction sectors, taking on a variety of projects covering infrastructure, foundations, superstructure, alterations, investigations or supervision. With an established pipeline of work due to their strong presence in the West Midlands, there’s no shortage of work to keep a Contract Engineer happy. Temp to Perm also on offer.
A Contract Structural Engineer Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
– Run multiple structural engineering projects
– Prepare structural designs, calculations, specifications & reports
– Brief Graduate Structural Engineers and AutoCAD Technicians
– Check engineering drawings prepared by others
– Liaise with Client, Architect, and Engineers to develop workable designs
– Visit site and supervise construction
A Contract Structural Engineer Qualifications / Experience:
– Structural design in RC and masonry according to current design codes
– Good knowledge of building regulations
– Experience in the use of structural design and analysis software
– Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
For more information about Job No SP001, please call Duncan on 07944 949070 or apply below.