£35k to £45k plus excellent benefits, including overtime and parking
Skilled in AutoCAD and / or Revit? Reputable Birmingham consultancy requires an experienced Structural CAD Technician to prepare drawings, and ideally Revit models. Working in small project teams, the office provide services to residential, commercial and industrial clients. With little staff turnover, this engineering consultant offers both a relaxed and friendly work environment.
A Structural CAD Technician will ordinarily undertake the following tasks:
– Coordinate structural detailing from concept through to final construction
– Use AutoCAD to carry out all aspects of detailing to relevant codes
– Attend meetings with Client, Architect and Design Engineers
– Assist Structural Engineers and Project Managers as necessary
– Visit site to check reinforcements
– Answer technical queries from Construction Contractor
– Ensure structural drawing quality and compliance to company practices
A Structural CAD Technician with these skills and background:
– Structural Detailer experienced in RC and Structural Steel
– An excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD. CADS-RC a plus
– Civil Engineering experience desirable – roads, drainage and infrastructure
– Experience of 3D structural modelling using Revit is a bonus
For more information about job #SP022, please call Duncan on 07944 949070.