Structural Revit Technician – Birmingham, West Midlands
£37,000 to £48,500 plus Pension, & Parking (Paid for)
Due to project demand, this successful consultancy now seek to appoint a Senior Structural Technician experienced in Revit. Here, you’ll take a lead role in detailing and modelling new build and refurbishment projects within the residential, commercial and industrial construction sectors. With little staff turnover, this engineering consultant offers both a relaxed and friendly work environment.
A Structural Revit Technician Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
▪ Use Revit Structures to create structural models and details
▪ Coordinate structural detailing from concept through to final construction
▪ Attend meetings with Client, Architect and Design Engineers
▪ Assist Structural Engineers and Project Managers as necessary
▪ Visit site to check reinforcements
▪ Answer technical queries from Construction Contractor
▪ Ensure structural drawing quality and compliance to company practices
A Structural Revit Technician Qualifications / Experience:
▪ All round technical drawing experience gained with a consultancy
▪ Experience of structural modelling using Revit
▪ HNC/ HND in Civil Engineering or similar
For more information about Job No 029, please call Duncan on 07944 949070 or apply below. Not for you ? Refer a friend or colleague and receive payment of up to £500! Email Duncan@SandersPearson.com for details.
Since 2004, I’ve helped 100’s of Structural Engineers & Technicians improve their pay, commute and career prospects with companies throughout the West Midlands region. Personally invited to the centenary dinner of the Institution of Structural Engineers, there’s no one I don’t deal with!