£30k to £37k plus flexible benefits, pension, and parking
Are you a Structural CAD Technician with good or recent residential experience? Birmingham-based, this consultancy work the main construction sectors, taking on a variety of projects covering infrastructure, foundations, superstructure, alterations, investigations or supervision. With an established pipeline of work due to their strong presence in the West Midlands, there’s no shortage of work to keep an ambitious Structural CAD Technician on their toes !
A Structural CAD Technician will ordinarily undertake the following tasks:
– Coordinate structural detailing from concept through to final construction
– Use AutoCAD to carry out all aspects of detailing to relevant codes
– Attend meetings with Client, Architect and Design Engineers
– Assist Structural Engineers and Project Managers as necessary
– Visit site to check reinforcements
– Answer technical queries from Construction Contractor
– Ensure structural drawing quality and compliance to company practices
A Structural CAD Technician will have these skills and background:
– Structural Detailer experienced in RC and masonry
– An excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD
For more information about job #SP023, please call Duncan on 07944 949070.