Structural CAD Technician – Birmingham
- £30k to £38k plus Pension, Healthcare, and more
Structural CAD Technician sought by multidisciplinary engineering consultancy based in Birmingham, West Midlands. The Structural CAD Technician will have the opportunity to work on varied and challenging building schemes from refurbishments through to £multi-million new builds, all within a relaxed, friendly and supportive work environment. This is also a good opportunity to learn Revit.
- Structural CAD Technician duties will include:
▪ Being a member of a team responsible for the delivery of a wide range of development projects
▪ Preparation and understanding of structural engineering drawings at all stages including concept, tender and construction.
▪ Working with engineers to translate and outline engineering proposals to detailed design drawings, understanding the relationship between the project disciplines.
▪ Managing the delivery of individual tasks or activities to programme and budget.
▪ Taking part in key project control procedures such as drawing issues and registrations.
- Structural CAD Technician skills & experience:
▪ A relevant qualification in Construction/Built Environment or equivalent
▪ Relevant industry experience, with direct emphasis on buildings and structural engineering
▪ Comprehensive working knowledge of AutoCAD
▪ Excellent communication and organisational skills
▪ Although not essential, experience of using Revit would be an advantage
For more information about Job No SP006, please call Duncan on 07944 949070 or apply below.