£35k to £48.5k plus benefits
Experienced Structural CAD Technician (Revit desirable) required by an innovative civil and structural engineering consultancy based in Birmingham, West Midlands. You’ll join a busy team working on a range of structural engineering schemes from concept design through approvals to construction. You’ll also get the chance to learn and use Revit Structure if not already doing so. My client provide first class training and support.
The Structural CAD Technician will undertake the following tasks:
– Prepare structural drawings & details at all stages including concept, building warrant, tender and construction.
– Working with Structural Engineers to translate outline engineering proposals to detailed design drawings, understanding the relationship between the project disciplines
– Answer construction queries from site
– Take part in key project control procedures such as drawing issue and registration
The Structural CAD Technician will have these skills and background:
– Sound experience of structural engineering technical drawing in a design environment
– Experienced in the main materials, especially RC and Steel
– An excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD
– Revit Structure is beneficial but not essential
For more information about job #SP016, please call Duncan on 07944 949070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org